Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shhhh, don't tell!

So, because I am slightly a private person, I didn't tell you ahead of time....but I was on 
Creative Mojo with Mark Lipinski last Wednesday.  Okay, it's possible I might have told you if my week last week wasn't so flippin' busy.  We all have those weeks, and last week was one of them for me, it was busy and full of many wonderful things, but full nonetheless.






I still haven't listened to it.  I am pretty sure I might have made a fool of myself, but at least I had fun doing it.  It was WAY more fun to do the radio show than to be on TV....  I didn't have to dress up, or worry about my hair, or travel.  I just sat at home, waited for my turn to spout my crazy ideas, and then I was done.  


Of course, it was all during the time I was supposed to pick up the kids, and take care of the baby...but that is what friends are for, RIGHT?  I am blessed to have friends that pick up my slack when I have crazy things to do.


One funny thing, for those of you who really aren't going to listen to the show, I laughed a little when they introduced me.  They introduced everyone who was going to be on the show, and there was some interesting accomplishment to go along with their name.  Then they introduced me...."and then we will have Sarah Bisel" (pause.... Mark is now thinking....who in the heck is Sarah Bisel), pause again, and then they introduced the next guest.  I laughed, because really, I am a nobody in the quilt world.  But, every now and then, I do something that makes people wonder, who the heck is Sarah Bisel.


I wonder that all the time!


Happy Tuesday.


If you want to listen go to: http://toginet.com/shows/creativemojo
I am like the 20th guest on the show (okay, possibly the third or fourth) and I come in after about 1 hour.  



No comments:

Post a Comment